AFCAT 2019 Hall ticket : The AIF AFCAT Online and offline application process have Started from December 1st, 2018. The Online and offline application Closing date is 31st December 2018. The AIF board has given only one month of time to apply it. So all Candidates who need to apply for AIF AFCAT Feb Exam they need to visit the site of AFCAT and apply online and offline. The Official site of AFCAT is www.afcat.cdac.in.
AFCAT 2019 Hall ticket AIF Admit Card from Feb 1st 2019
After completion of this application, process aspirants should download their E-admit cards of Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) 2019 from the main site of AFCAT. The Ee-admit card for AFCAT Exam would be announced online by the Indian Air Force after 01st February 2019. So all candidates who have applied to this exam, they should keep these all Important points in your mind while getting the AFCAT Hall tickets/admit card 2019.
- The AFCAT 2019 Hall tickets/ E-admit card Could be downloaded from the Official web portal like authorized website i.e. https://afcat.cdac.in/AFCAT/
- The AIF AFCAT Feb Exam Admit Card would not send to the applicants given the address. It will be displayed in the Official site only.
- Al registered applicants can download their AFCAT Feb Exam admit card/ Call letters from the official site or via Registered mail ID.
- AFCAT 2019 Hall ticket will be able to available at https://afcat.cdac.in and make sure all candidates have Saved the Username & Password.
How to Download AFCAT Admit Card 2019?
After 1-2-2019, all Candidates should download their Admit card by clicking on “DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD” into the Official site of AFCAT. The Official link of AFCAT is https://afcat.cdac.in.
- Go to the Main site of AFCAT like https://afcat.cdac.in.
- Search for the direct link of “AFCAT 01/ 2019 Hall ticket” at the top of the web page and Click on Career option.
- Check for Fresh updates and news and login.
- Enter the details like User ID or Username, Date of birth or Email ID or Password with Security Code.
- Then, Next the admit card of AFCAT Exam will appear on Screen. Candidates need to Check Out the information like date of birth, Exam dates, Applicants full name, Photo of the applicants etc.
- If all details will correct then save them and take hard Copy of it.
Details on e-Admit Card of AFCAT 01/ Feb 2019
- Applicants Full name
- Name of the Father’s name
- Exam Name & Dates
- Centre of the Written exam with Center Code
- Exam date with timings.
- Hall ticket number/ Roll number
- Date of the birth (DOB)
- Category (SC/ST/General/OBC)
- Address of the Exam Center
- Full Guidelines of AFCAT Exam
If Details will be printed wrongly or Incorrect or Missing just follow below Rules.
In Case, the Applicants details will be printed wrongly, they should immediately Contact to AFCAT Query Cell at C-DAC, Pune. (Phone Nos: 020-25503105 or 020-25503106). If you give Complaint they will respond within 6 to 9 hours. Candidates can raise your Complaint by Sending the mail to email@example.com. As per the Official notification, the Admit card should be Sent to the applicant’s given Email ID. If anyone does not get this exam to admit card by Email they can download it from the Official site.
- Aadhaar Card
- College ID Card
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- 1 AFCAT 2019 Hall ticket AIF Admit Card from Feb 1st 2019
- 2 How to Download AFCAT Admit Card 2019?